This month the World Sailing Show focuses on the thrills and spills of a decade of foiling with Sir Ben Ainslie at the INEOS TEAM UK training base in Cagliari, Italy. The British America’s Cup skipper looks ahead to an action-packed year in SailGP and the America’s Cup World Series.
- We bring you action from the star-studded fleet competing in the RORC Caribbean 600 Race – 700 sailors from 37 nations racing 600 miles around 11 islands.
- A year of Olympic sailing kicked off in Miami with the World Cup Series and we bring you the stories and action from the event that featured seven Olympic classes
- Another speed record has been won by the French. Francis Joyon and his IDEC Sport crew concluded a winter of record-breaking by taking the Hong Kong to London tea clipper route record
- Foiling into the future – Sir Ben Ainslie looks forward to a year of thrills and spills in SailGP and America’s Cup World Series
- The star sailors and action from this year’s RORC Caribbean 600 race
- Olympic qualifying action from the World Cup Series in Miami
- Francis Joyon breaks the the tea clipper route record from Hong Kong to London
- Winners from the 49er, 49erFX and Nacra 17 world championships in Australia